Take a look at some of the designers we carry at ShopLAStyle.com...
- A luxury cashmere line based in Los Angeles featuring classic silhouettes for a timeless look. High-quality cashmere and attention to the perfect fit make Addison West sweaters a staple in your closet.
AG Adriano Goldschmied
- The AG Adriano Goldschmied brand was founded in 2000. Starting out as a small boutique line the first couple of years, AG has since become synonymous with great quality, design, and state-of-the-art washes. The ultimate goal is to create jeans with genuine vintage appeal, while maintaining a modern silhouette with authentic washes. AG's latest 'AG-ed Vintage' utilizes a revolutionary laundry technique, producing jeans that truly mimic vintage jeans that have been worn for years.
Citizens of Humanity
- Since 2003, Citizens of Humanity has charmed the fashion world with a consistent commitment to exceptional quality and sophistication in design. As an industry leader and trendsetter in the premium denim market, Citizens of Humanity is globally acknowledged for marrying the classic world of denim with unparallel craftsmanship, fit and distinctive washes. The brand is often recognizable by the signature "h" for humanity featured in both the labeling and back pocket.
- Simple and colorful hair ties that are addictive. People love how these no snag ponytail holders are easy on their hair and can also be worn as bracelets.
- Gorjana's collection was created with a vision of jewelry that can be worn from day to night on any occasion. Her design philosophy is to keep it simple, versatile, and alluring. Amazingly enough, her designs are done completely without any sketching. Each piece is made from the highest quality stones and materials, and is personally hand made.
- known for their triangle flap back pocket and British flag logo. A celebrity favorite.
J Brand Jeans
- J Brand was co-founded by denim manufacturer Jeff Rudes and former stylist Susie Crippen. The two set out to create classic and sophisticated jeans with the emphasis on fit -- and one mandate: create timeless products. Paying careful attention to details and clean, dark finishes, together they have created a combination of sexiness, style and comfort in women's jeans.
- Joe's Jeans products are the creation of Joe Dahan, the Creative Director and founder behind the eponymous brand. Joe grew up in Casablanca, a place that fed his eyes with contrasting elements. After leaving Morocco for Los Angeles, he launched Joe's Jeans in 2001. By introducing a series of basic fits to suit every body, Joe's has garnished a cult following from a diverse group of women who have different needs when it comes to the way a jean fits. All Joe's jeans accentuate the curves in the right places for the ultimate fitting and slimming pant. Joe's continuously introduces new rinses, denim grades, and hand finishes each season to keep the brand fresh and exciting.
- a contemporary line of both casual and dressy apparel based in Los Angeles and founded by Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor. Juicy Couture is known for their signature velour tracksuits
and terry tracksuits
as well as other clothing and accessories.
- a continual pioneer in "T-Shirt Couture" since its founding in 1986. The Los Angeles based, family-run company remains a leader in the women's contemporary market. From top fashion magazines to celebrity closets, Michael Stars is spreading "California Casual" around the world.
- Only Hearts began in 1978 on Columbus Avenue in New York City. The original boutique was a tiny, outrageous temple to all things heart-shaped. In the early 80's, the young shopkeeper named Helena Stuart began designing her own line of intimate apparel – flirty and fashioned to meet a modern woman’s needs. As her own best advertisement, Helena layered bras and camisoles with vintage dresses, tee and slips, daring her customers to do the same. She innocently helped sow the seeds for a generation of downtown girls who would begin wearing lingerie as outerwear, turning popular culture inside out. The collection is designed and manufactured in New York City.
Paige Premium Denim
- Paige Denim was founded in 2004 by Paige Adams-Geller, former fit model and "jeanius" behind the brand. Known for innovative yet classic denim, Paige Denim styles are meant to elongate the legs, lift the derriere, and slenderize hips and thighs.
- introduced a uniquely vibrant and casual elegance to Los Angeles fashion. Rachel started her line in 2002 and has since been hailed as Los Angeles' "Jersey Girl". From the classic cropped gaucho pant to the coveted caftan dress, Rachel Pally has prevailed in the jersey arena with her innovative designs and the abillity to fuse simplicity and glamour.
7 For All Mankind
- The story of premium denim is one that is intricately intertwined with the launch of 7 For All Mankind in Los Angeles, California in the Fall of 2000. 7 For All Mankind was the first company to truly bring premium denim to scale, marking Los Angeles, California as denims' venerable center for research and development worldwide and changing the landscape of denim forever. 7 For All Mankind's premium jeans literally exploded onto the scene, quickly earning critical acclaim and an immediate following for its innovative use of fits, fabrics, and finishes in denim. The brand, famously dubbed "Sevens" by fashion editors and stylists, grew to fame in no small part because it became an instant favorite among Hollywood's elite.
- Founded in 2002, Splendid is the culmination of a ten year tireless search to find the softest fabric and most color absorbing yarns in the world in order to create the ultimate t-shirt. The right combination was finally found: 50% supima cotton (a luxurious cotton that gives the fabric body) and 50% micro modal (a form of rayon that is super soft and deeply absorbs dyes).
- known for high quality and classic empire waist dresses and tops in her signature Supplex fabrication (94% nylon, 6% spandex) that is machine washable and lasts for seasons.
- This Los Angeles based designer is known for her bright, fun, and sparkly jewelry. Tarina's collection consists of everything from Hello Kitty to bangles. She is one of the most innovative jewelry designers out there.
- is a company, a concept, a philosophy, an aesthetic, a style, and a product Theory is a phenomenon that spun out of great fitting pants 3. Theory is a brand that doesn't look to the future- Theory creates the future. Ask our customers about their favorite fitting pants, the perfect shirt, the jacket they throw on over everything...they'll tell you "It's Theory."
- You can never have too many of these great tees in your closet. Known for their great quality and fabrics such as Supima Cotton and Cashmere pieces, this LA based designer definitely knows style, quality, and uniqueness. They always offer different fabrics based on the seasons. Whether it's hot or cold, Three Dots makes great high quality clothing.
True Religion Jeans
- This Los Angeles based denim company was established in the fall of 2002 and has been a ShopLAStyle.com favorite since we first introduced it in 2004. True Religion has grown due to their unique and remarkable hand embroideries, vintage looking washes, and great attention to detail. Their innovative approach to the denim market has led to rapid success across the U.S. and overseas.
Velvet by Graham and Spencer
- a contemporary t-shirt collection that offers a fresh approach for women that demand more than just novelty from fashion. Velvet's designers fuse quality with trend-setting basics, and the result is a collection of soft and sensuous tees that flatter without sacrificing feminie fit and beauty. Our customers love their Guazy Whisper fabrication that comes in both classic and novelty styles.
- a unique concept in fashion, offering a complete line of luxe staples with clean lines, rich fabrics, and intricate details. Vince is a lifestyle brand that evokes confidence, elegance and classic taste.